We like to keep you informed of what's going on during development of your bespoke application, and effective communication between client and developer is key to any successful development project. That's why we've developed our own Solution Management Portal. And it's not only just during development that the portal is used, with features to manage the ongoing support of the application after it goes live, the Solution Management Portal is an invaluable tool for both the client and Hero.
The portal provides a centre for support, project management, related files, and a host of other useful functions and resources relating to your solution. Here's a brief summary:
- View key information regarding your solution, such as a full version and project history.
- Download installation files, source code, technical documentation and any other files relevant to your solution.
- Keep up to date with current projects with status reports and schedules submitted by your project manager.
- Report and track issues and modifications required during development through a shared task list. You can even create tasks between your own team members for internal testing and approval tasks.
- Once your application is live, post support issues and track support usage through available tools on the portal.