What if a problem arose with your application that stopped you working even for a few hours? Would things grind to a halt, and would this be costing you valuable time and money?
If the answer is YES, then it would be prudent to have a support contract in place to deal with any problems and get you up and running as soon as possible.
Hero Solutions can provide comprehensive support for your bespoke system for peace of mind that there is somebody available either to simply answer questions or deal with any unexpected issues.
Do I need a support contract?
People often say that a well written software shouldn’t need a lot of support. This is a fair assumption, but unexpected things can happen, caused by both internal and external factors, which can result in problems with a system.
Here are some examples of issues we’ve had to deal with for customers:
- A server upgrade which required us to upgrade and test the database
- New antivirus software being installed on a server which interfered with the database. Once the software had been installed correctly the problem was resolved.
- Users entering data incorrectly and double running some routines which caused errors in the data that we had to investigate and then correct.
- An account had not been disabled after a member of staff was dismissed, and the user then maliciously deleted data as they had remote access. We restored the data and disabled the account.
- The connections to the system failing because new software had been loaded onto the server and there was not enough memory to cope with the new software. We identified the problem which was then fixed by adding more memory.
For more information on our support contracts, please phone 0800 012 4495 and ask to speak to one of our sales consultants. As well as the support service, we can also provide a user manual and bespoke training on applications developed by Hero.